- 224.54 MHz PL 100 on Peavine Peak
- 224.58 MHz PL 107.2 on Mt. Rose Relay Peak
Recommended Protocol for Using The AE7I Repeaters
The AE7I Repeaters provides high-quality, wide-coverage service for Reno and the surrounding regions. It includes Peavine Peak 224.540 PL 100 and Mt. Rose 224.580 PL 107.2.
In the spirit of Amateur Radio Service, users shall respect and support each other in a courteous and positive manner. Here are some basic rules to follow while using this repeater.
- IRLP is available on this repeater system, presently connected to the East Coast Reflector 9050 from 6 am to 9 pm daily. If you have never been on IRLP, please review some basic instructions first.
- If you want to have a local only conversation, the IRLP link needs to be disconnected first. Contact me for the control codes.
- Announce your call sign before transmitting DTMF commands, at the end of each QSO, and every ten minutes or less during a conversation.
- Keep it clean and positive. Discussions of political, religious or potentially sensitive social issues should be avoided.
- No one shall cause or condone malicious or intentional interference with anyone's communication on the repeater system.
- Have fun!